GNOME.Asia Summit Ho Chi Minh City Kicks Off!
For its second installment GNOME.Asia Summit has just kicked off in Vietnam. Organized in Ho Chi Minh City by a dedicated team of volunteers (thanks to Mario and Hong Phuc for bringing all those people together), BLUG is of course represented and giving talks about community building, women in Open Source and a few of the other projects we're involved in. The full schedule can be found here, but what you can not see are the endless evening discussions sharing experiences with other Asian LUGs around a Saigon beer; definitely something BLUG is also good at! All in all we can already tell 2010 will be a great FOSS year in Vietnam and around!
Latest Message: 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Fred: seems like not. Will continue exploring...
- Fred: hopefully the DB crashes are over too :/
- Fred: some old cache files needed to be removed. All should be fine now. If not, please point out your issue in the forum replying to my post. Thanks and happy BLUG!
- Fred: Site is currently back, still have a few issues but should be fixed within this day
- Fred: Sorry my internet got cut and the move is happening today. Backup is be done now and then the move will happen.
- eMBee: that is, don't post anything you want to not loose, but discussions about meetings like the one today are surely fine. better than not talking at all :-)
- Fred: Site is migrating please do not post or modify anything, at the risk of seeing it disappear... thanks
- xuedi: greeting from B erlin
- Fred: and one coke to Martin! Thanks!
- eMBee: hans, traditionally some people have been hanging out until past midnight, so i am sure you will find some of us. can't promise to keep the pizza warm for you though...