We meet every 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7pm at a California Open Sauce Café, located in Dawanglu, walking distance from the Guomao, Dawanglu or JintaiXizhao stations (map below) and - depending on the season and occasions - randomly for special guests, fun or new places to discuss Linux. Meetings are open to all.
Check our frontpage for meeting topics and make suggestions in the forum.
- eMBee: looking for the hackerspace? go to <a target="_blank" href="http://societyserver.org/hackerspace-beijing/">>>link<<</a>
- [sodapanda]: hello
- FreeMan: Hey every body i am currently working on boot louder
- barcode: hardchord is cool
- [woi]: tes
- [Gosc]: hello
- [james]: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!
- barcode: Last C4F before end of Mayan Calendar this Saturday! Check out announcement on BLUG frontpage.
- julien: @liruqi I have deleted the message where you put your email address. Derrick is the BLUG member who spoke about wifi security and the Android application is availale at <a target="_blank" href="http://www.wigle.net/">>>link<<</a>
- liruqi: Who's the guy talked about WiFi hacking? and did wifi locating & maping & statistics??