We meet every 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7pm at a California Open Sauce Café, located in Dawanglu, walking distance from the Guomao, Dawanglu or JintaiXizhao stations (map below) and - depending on the season and occasions - randomly for special guests, fun or new places to discuss Linux. Meetings are open to all.
Check our frontpage for meeting topics and make suggestions in the forum.
- Fred: seems like not. Will continue exploring...
- Fred: hopefully the DB crashes are over too :/
- Fred: some old cache files needed to be removed. All should be fine now. If not, please point out your issue in the forum replying to my post. Thanks and happy BLUG!
- Fred: Site is currently back, still have a few issues but should be fixed within this day
- Fred: Sorry my internet got cut and the move is happening today. Backup is be done now and then the move will happen.
- eMBee: that is, don't post anything you want to not loose, but discussions about meetings like the one today are surely fine. better than not talking at all :-)
- Fred: Site is migrating please do not post or modify anything, at the risk of seeing it disappear... thanks
- xuedi: greeting from B erlin
- Fred: and one coke to Martin! Thanks!
- eMBee: hans, traditionally some people have been hanging out until past midnight, so i am sure you will find some of us. can't promise to keep the pizza warm for you though...